Many people eat potatoes as one of their main food staples. The majority of the time these potatoes are fried which isn’t very healthy. This is a new way to cook the potatoes that’s healthy and will give you a fresh perspective on potatoes.
This dish can be as spicy as you want it to be. You can modify this recipe to use more or less peppers.
Ingredients （Per serving）
- 5-8 small potatoes
- 2 Cilantro
- 3-5 fresh red peppers
- 3 green peppers
- 1 Chives
- Half of a whole garlic
- Peel potatoes
- Cut the fresh red pepper, green pepper, cilantro, chives, and garlic into really small pieces
- Boil the potatoes with salt to taste for about 10 to 15 mins
- Remove the water from the pan and dry the pan by heating the pan with potatoes.
- Once the pan is totally dry add oil and add all the vegetables
- Mix constantly for about 3 mins with high heat and then remove it from pan